Friday, March 28, 2008

leo de a muchos y termino de a pocos...

"Written on the Body" de Jeanette Winterson....
.
"Honey, if there´s one thing I can´t stand it´s a hero without a cause. People like taht just make trouble so that they can solve it."
.
"You deciphered me and now I am plain to read. The message is a simple one; my love for you."
.
" Contentment is the positive side of resignation."
.
"They don´t imagine that to choose sensibly is to set a time bomb under yourself."
.
"Why aren´t I going according to plan?"
.
"You affect me in ways I can´t quantify or contain. All I can meassure is the effect, and the effect is that I am out of control."
.
" I got a can of spray paint and wrote SELF RESPECT over the door.Let Cupid try and get past that one."
.
"I want to go now and cover myself with fig leaves. It´s a sin this not being ready, this not being up to it."
.
"Why is the measure of love loss?"
.
"What you risk reveals what you value."
.

3 comments:

Eristarco (Ricardo Garavito) said...

Los riesgos que asumas o tomes determinaran las dimensiones de tu coraje.

Eristarco (Ricardo Garavito) said...

Be brave

Phyllis said...

Keep up the good work.